- What are Interactive Math Notebooks? Interactive math notebooks are teaching pages used to introduce and teach new math concepts and skills. Each set of notebook pages includes definitions, explanations, rules, and/or algorithms that may be needed to address each standard. Sample and practice proble$25.50$31.50Save $6.00
- This BUNDLE includes everything you need for 4th grade math!!★ Interactive Notebook Pages★ Math Quick Checks ★ Math Menus (Perfect for homework or early finishers!!)★ Open-Ended Math Pages★ Math Mastery Task Cards★ Units for Fractions, Decimals, Measurement & GeometryFeel free to email with any$82.50$102.70Save $20.20
- Product Description
What are Interactive Math Notebooks?
Interactive math notebooks are teaching pages used to introduce and teach new math concepts and skills. Each set of notebook pages includes definitions, explanations, rules, and/or algorithms that may be needed to address each standard. Sample and practice problems are also included to be used for guided practice. Once completed, these notebook pages serve as anchor charts for students to refer back to as a reference tool throughout the year.
How do I use them with my students?
Notebook pages can be used to introduce, reinforce, or review math standards. They can be used for direct instruction for a whole class, or in small groups. Students first cut out the pages and other pieces, and glue them into their notebooks. With teacher guidance, students take notes and work out practice problems related to the standard being addressed. Students can then highlight or add color to their notebook pages.
What materials are needed?
→ A spiral notebook for each student.
→ Glue Sticks
→ Colored pencils, crayons, and/or markers (optional)
What is included in this resource?
→ Notebook pages for each standard. Each concept or skill includes a double-page spread. More than one set may be included for certain standards that cover multiple skills.
→ Student Notebook Cover
→ Table of Contents (2 to 3 pages will be needed for each student)
→ Answer Key
What standards are covered in this resource?
1. Multiplication Equations as Comparisons (4.OA.1)
2. Word Problems: Multiplication & Division (4.AO.2)
3. Multi-Step Word Problems (4.OA.3)
4. Factors (4.OA.4)
5. Multiples (4.OA.4)
6. Prime & Composite Numbers (4.OA.4)
7. Shape & Number Patterns (4.OA.5)
★★This resources is included in my ULTIMATE 4th Grade Math Bundle!!★★
Check out all of my 4th Grade Interactive Math Notebooks, Worksheets, & Activities: