Math Movement blends math fluency with an exercising and movement brain break in the classroom. This particular pack focuses on WORD PROBLEMS!
I use Math Movement once or twice a week at the beginning of our math block. It helps us transition from the previous subject while also becoming more fluent at previously learned skills and procedures.
This pack includes:
- Teacher Directions
- 6 leveled Math Movement PDF files (all focused on Word Problems)
- Each file contains 6 rounds of math problems, answers (for students to check their work), and an exercise to be completed before moving on to the next problem.
- Level 1: Addition Word Problems
- Level 2: Subtraction Word Problems
- Level 3: Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
- Level 4: Multiplication Word Problems
- Level 5: Division Word Problems
- Level 6: Multiplication and Division Word Problems
Download the preview for more details.
Math Movement only takes up a few minutes of your day but is sure to leave a smile on your students’ faces. After a quick round of Math Movement students will be ready and rearing to move on to your daily math lesson.