Questions to dig deeper and better understand your students mathematical thinking.
Questions focus on the 8 mathematical processes:
Reasoning and Proving
Selecting Computational Strategies
A few of the ways these cards may be used:
* small group work, give one to each student based on observations/needs
* small group work, whole group focus
* whole group exit ticket question
* student feedback - this is what I don't understand
* wander and drop - give a specific question based on the observations.
BONUS PAGE: General questions to assess student thinking in math.
Please don't forget to take a look at the other items I have available in my store
Follow me to get the most up to date information and heads up on upcoming sales.
All new items are listed at 50% off during the first 24 hours. Another great reason to follow my store.
Thank for taking the time to stop by and purchase this resource.