Interactive Notebooks have become a HUGE part of my teaching style. I really wanted a reference sheet for the students to place in the back of their INB. I wanted them to be able to refer to some of the basic skills and more advanced skills, if needed.
For the INB, I used them as follows:
- Printed out the pages on half sheets.
- Cut all of the half sheets out, but leaving the white space at the top.
- Stapled on the white space.
- Glued onto last page of INB.
I will use all six pages in my students notebook, but you certainly do not have to use all of the pages. Also, you do not necessarily have to cut them out the way I did. You could also create them into a book and glue it in that way.
The reference sheet contains:
- Multiplication Chart
- Fraction Bars
- Key Words
- Place Value
- Divisibility Rules
- Fraction, Decimal, & Percent Conversion
- Math Properties
- Order of Operations
- Polygons, Lines, Angles, and Triangles
- Ratio & Proportions Formulas
- Geometry Formulas
Please let me know if you have any questions!
**Please be advised that this product is part of my "Starter Set" available in my store.