showing 1-5 of 18 products
- Bundle Description
This is a bundle with differentiated and editable math task cards for every single standard to be taught in 1st grade.
All the task cards in this bundle could be used for math centers, small groups, play seat scoot, and even whole group.
In this bundle, you will find 18 different sets of task cards that could be a perfect supplement to your BUILD math centers.
Each set of task cards is differentiated and editable (to add your own state standard).
Please review the contents and the release of the upcoming task cards:
- Fact Families Scoot 1.OA.C.6 Students review and practice the relationship between addition and subtraction
- Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour Scoot 1.MD.B.3 Students review and practice telling time to the hour and half hour using digital and analog clocks.
- Missing Number in Addition and Subtraction Scoot 1.OA.D.8 Students review and practice solving addition and subtraction situations with an unknown number.
- Ten More and Ten Less Scoot 1.NBT.C.5 Students review and practice adding 1 and ten, subtracting 1 and ten.
- Word Problems to 20 Scoot 1.OA.A.1 Students review and practice the following word problems: Add to/Take from-Change Unknown, Put together/Take Apart-Addend Unknown,Compare-Difference Unknown.
- Word problems with adding 3 numbers 1.OA.A.2 Students review and practice word problems that call for addition of 3 whole numbers.
- Properties of Addition 1.OA.B.3 Students review and problems to use the commutative and associative properties as strategies.
- Addition and Subtraction Strategies 1.OA.C.6 Students build fluency and automaticity through number sense and operations strategies.
- Understanding the equal sign 1.OA.D.7 Students build understanding of the equal sign and determine if addition and subtraction situations are true or false.
- Analyzing and interpreting data 1.MD.C.4 Students Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories.
- Counting to 120 Task Cards 1.NBT.A.1 Students, read, write, count and represent numbers to 120
- Place Value to 100 Task Cards 1.NBT.B.2 Students unitize, model, and demonstrate understanding of tens and ones to 100.
- Comparing two 2-digit numbers 1.NBT.B.3 Students compare two two-digit numbers based on the value of the tens and ones digits, recording the results of comparisons with the symbols >, =, and <
- Adding Two-digit Numbers and a multiple of 10 1.NBT.C.4 Students use concrete models or drawings, strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and explaining the reasoning used, add, within 100, in the following situations: ** A two-digit number and a one-digit number ** A two-digit number and a multiple of 10
- Measuring Lengths with Non-Standard Units Task Cards 1.MD.A.1-2 Students will practice measuring lengths with non-standard units. They will also practice ordering three objects by length; comparing the lengths of two objects indirectly by using a third object.
- Identifying and naming coins task cards: Students identify the value, and name quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies. They also relate coin values to pennies.
- Geometry task cards: Students identify, name, draw, and crate composite shapes.
- Fractions task cards: Students practice partitioning shapes, and identifying different fraction.
The price of this growing bundle will increase, as I add the task cards set.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Copyright © Where the Magic Happens Teaching, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
The Magical Teachers Bulletin (You will receive a freebie when you sign up!)
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org