Math Task Cards for Early Finishers
Also included in
- Your early finishers will be engaged every minute of the day with this bundle of 3 of my very popular DIGITAL and PRINTABLE Early Finisher Task Cards! There are 108 Task Cards TOTAL in this bundle! (108 printable task cards and 160 digital Google Slides activities!)Included in this huge set of earlPrice $9.99Original Price $13.97Save $3.98
- "I'm done! What's next?" Never answer this question again with the ULTIMATE set of resources to engage and challenge your early finishers and provide enrichment opportunities for your whole class. This set of digital and printable early finisher and enrichment task cards is perfect for any upper elPrice $36.99Original Price $46.72Save $9.73
Engage and Challenge your early finishers with 24 detailed, multi-problem Early Finisher math task cards! Your students will love completing these cards when they have finished their math assignments, or as enrichment. You can also use them task cards in math centers. The possibilities are endless!
How can I use these Early Finisher Math Task Cards in my classroom?
In my classroom, students love using these early finisher cards after they have completed their other math tasks for the day. They are designed to be extensions of learning, and while some can be completed with ease, others will take a significant amount of time.
I have chosen not to number my cards because for some students, I hand select a card for them rather than have them go in order. Students write the title of the card in a math journal (or a blank piece of paper) and then record their answers. For this option, I print the cards on cardstock and laminate them. The can be completed on student tablets or computers and assigned via Google Classroom!
What's Included in this Early Finisher Math Task Card Resource?
- 24 half-page printable early finisher math task cards
- A student recording sheet to indicate which card(s) they have completed
- An answer key (NOTE: due to the open-ended nature of many cards, they do not all have answers)
- A , perfect for Google classroom, virtual learning, and paperless practice. (44 slides of practice!)
I have used these in grades 3-6 and kids LOVE them. They are a perfect review of skills!
What are teachers saying about these Early Finisher Math Task Cards?
"My students loved using this as early finishers. We assigned this as an ongoing project where they had to complete 5 cards but could complete more. Kids were super excited to complete more than 5 cards. Will use year after year!" - Sandra S.
"These task cards were great for my students that always finished early! They were able to do these without having to ask me "what do I do now". They were great and saved me so much time answering the same question over and over!" - Melinda L.
"These are a great resource for early finishers to help them stay engaged and motivated. My students love using these and are able to do them independently when they finish an assignment. These were especially useful for my gifted students, who usually finish assignments sooner than others. They were able to get to work right away and enjoyed discussing the tasks together. " - Teaching with Sprinkles on Top
Need more engaging and enriching ideas for early finishers?
Early Finisher Task Card Bundle! A bundle of three different early finisher task cards (INCLUDING THESE) for a discounted price! (Do not buy separately if you purchase the bundle.)