This pack is a full resource to use for your math workshop rotations. I was feeling very frazzeled with my old rotation procedures and I felt that my kids were not getting the learning they should. With this program students have choices and are able to work with all other students in the class, not just the same group of 5 or 6 students.
The pack includes the following resources:
1. Introduction pages for each mathematician crew member
2. math center choice mats for each center.
3. Student numbers in order to use when going up to the math choice mats during rotations.
4. Center signs that remind the students what materials they need at each center and what the expectation is.
5. Crew tags which are necklaces for specific jobs for students during the week.
6. Tracking sheets for the teacher
7. Progress sheets for the parents
8. Tracking sheets for the students.
9. Information sheets explaining how to use each part of the pack.
This math workshop design allows the students to pick their centers for each rotation while still giving them guidelines. It helps them work with other students above their level, on their level, and below their level so they can all learn from one another. I have found it to run much much much more smoothly during math workshop with this system.