Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
5.03 MB | 21 pages
Utilize this complete bulletin board set to provide a visual reference board that will keep your Math Workshop rotations flowing! Teacher resources included to keep your planning, groups, and documentation organized.
M: Meet With Teacher- targeted instruction in small group
A: At Your Seat- reinforce skills taught in mini lessons through book assignment, informal assessments, exit tickets, etc.
T: Technology- use technology to support skills
H: Hands On- utilized activities such as a math menu, task cards, or games to reinforce skills
*Included in this Pack:
1. 4 Pages of MATH Rotation Cards
2. 4 Group Cards (Groups 1-4)
3. 4 Numbered Rotation Cards (Rotations 1-4)
4. “Math” & “Workshop” Letters for bulletin board header
5. Skill Focus header & editable skill list sheet
6. Workshop Groups Header & editable group template
7. Teacher resources include: planning sheet, group template, and group documentation form
-MATH Cards: 3 inches tall and 5 inches wide
-Groups 1-4 Cards: 3.8 inches tall and 4.2 inches wide
-Rotations 1-4 Cards: 3 inches tall by 5 inches wide
“Workshop” Letters- approximately 4.4 inches tall by 3.1 inches wide
“MATH” Letters- approximately 3.4 inches tall by 2.1 inches wide
1. Print rotation bulletin board items on cardstock and laminate
2. Use a pocket chart or put magnets on the back of cards to provide a visual reference for students to utilize during rotations
3. Utilize a teacher notebook to keep your planning, groups, and documentation organized
*Check out the preview to see all the components included with this product!
**When this product is downloaded, it will be in the form a zip file. Unzip the file and you will find two PowerPoint files. Each file allows you to add your own text!