Math centers for first graders during the month of April.
There are 10 centers in full color and black/white included that are aligned with the first grade common core standards. Each center includes a recording sheet.
THE ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE ARE LISTED BELOW.
1. Ketchup and Mustard (Addition with equal sums)
2. Muffins for Mom (Subtraction with differences up to 20)
3. Baseball Addition (With sums up to 20)
4. Double Digit Addition
5. Time to Race! (Time to the hour and half hour)
6. Memorial Day Memory (Place Value)
7. Roll and Cover (addition with three whole numbers)
8. Caterpillar Addition (adding three whole numbers)
9. Counting Coins
10. Cookout Word Problems
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK.
Need centers for the year? Click Below
First Grade Math Centers for The Year Growing Bundle