Also included in
- Printable, Google Classroom compatible, differentiated, and created to make your lesson planning easier! The civilizations that this bundle is centered around are: Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Ancient India, Ancient China, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome. Students will adapt to the uniformity of t$49.95$76.46Save $26.51
This bundle offers FIVE different resources on Mesopotamia, and provides a variety of styles of teaching, learning and assessment activities. This bundle is great for distance learners, to supplement deeper lessons on Mesopotamia and to provide students with multi-dimensional ways of learning. All resources are Google 1:1 compatible, and are ready for you to use in a moment's notice! Check out each individual product preview for a closer look at what this bundle offers.
Map Activity: Color, Label, and More!
- A blank map
- Map Directions (with suggested colors to use)
- Five engaging follow-up questions
- A completed, colored map to use as a guide
- A fun concluding project- Make a Travel Brochure!
- Google compatible link
The Culture of Mesopotamia- Reading Comprehension:
- Directions for annotating
- Two pages of reading passages
- A “Quick Facts” chart- Students identify important details and concepts from the reading
- 7-Question, fill in the blank assessment
- An answer key
- Cover Page for student notebooks
- Google Compatible Link
People of Mesopotamia- Biography Research:
- 5 different "People of Mesopotamia" note-making, research pages
- 1 additional blank biography page (so you can add more topics if needed)
- A Teacher Guide (includes suggestions for implementation)
- A Jigsaw Activity student worksheet
- A "Show What You Know" follow-up page where students provided evidence-based statements.
- Google Compatible Link
Highlights of Mesopotamia- an Interactive PowerPoint and Guided Notes:
- Content is highly visual & organized
- Two video links are embedded
- Two ‘Check for Understanding’ checkpoints
- 21 slides that provide information on the most iconic attributes of Mesopotamia
- 9 student notes pages
- Encourages students to "make" notes, not just "take" notes
- Includes two reflective, evidence-based concluding questions
*A link to Google compatible notes and PowerPoint (Google Slides) are included
Assessments- Test and Infographic Poster Project:
•5 Matching Questions
•10 Multiple Choice Questions
•2 Short Response Questions
•An Answer Key
•Editable Microsoft Word document & Google Forms format
Infographic Poster Project
•Students choose their own topic, and research information.
•A student directions page
•A research outline chart
•2 printable infographic templates provided
•Google link for a digital poster option
*Each of the five resources are also available individually in my store.
Try these other Unit Bundles:
Get SIX civilization unit bundles just like this, plus several other related resources when you purchase the . You will save more than $20.00, and have material that will last you for 10-12 weeks!
Thanks, and please provide feedback! Simply go to "My Purchases" in your account, find this resource, and click the text to provide feedback. Benefits? You get TpT $$ to use toward future purchases, and I get info. that is helpful for potential buyers. It's a win-win!