MISSING ADDITION FACTS
Two worksheets of simple equations with blanks in them: 7 + ___ = 15
Your young students must fill in the blanks with the missing addition facts. They'll even be using "subtraction" without knowing it!
Turn these into transparencies and use as a whole-class lesson discussing answers as you go along.
Please see the thumbnails for a clearer idea.
Your download of 4 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT ON ADDITION FACTS
-76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use on the computer, but can be used as a whole-class lesson. Colorful graphics will hold your young students’ attention. Did I say it was SELF-CORRECTING? 76 slides will keep them busy! Enjoy.
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
- ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION FACTS MATCHES
- 4 FULL worksheets on addition and subtraction facts. Students are given a fact to solve and must circle its EQUAL out of 4 other facts. Will truly reinforce and test their knowledge of their facts. Great thinking activity while reinforcing their addition and subtraction facts. Time consuming yet effective.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!