I created this Scavenger Hunt as a realistic and fun math activity. It followed our Third Grade Curriculum on Money, Estimation and Rounding. There are a total of 8 problem cards. Each problem builds off of the previous problem.
This Scavenger Hunt can be used in multiple ways.
1. It can be cut and stapled into a packet, where students work through the problems at their own pace.
2. It can be solved in partners.
3. It can be used as a math challenge for early finishers.
4. With a very some amount of editing, the different problems can be differentiated for various math levels.
5. It can be edited and cut apart for use as individual math task cards.
This digital product is in the form of user-friendly, EDITABLE Word Document.