Money Money Money!
A Comprehensive Set of Common Core Learning Games and Critical Thinking Activities
Ask about our on site teacher training at email@example.com and get up to $100 of our materials for every teacher at your school for free!)
This is the only set you will need to teach all the standards about money and the only resource you will need to engage students in problem solving with money. All resources needed are included for grades 2 to 5, and for special education students.
This PDF download includes:
• 26 different active learning games specifically designed to support the learning of all the Common Core Standards related to Money.
40 different templates to engage, scaffold and differentiate the teaching of money.
A wide variety of printable money representations, both coins and paper money
• Comprehensive mathematical thinking development
• A detailed listing of all the 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade Common Core standards targeted by the Games.
• Instructions, variations to scaffold and differentiate instruction
• All the Instructional cards for teaching and practicing translating between pictorial, standard notation, and other equivalent representations.
• Instructions on learning activities, assessments, sponge activities, and learning centers based on the games, cards, and the standards
• Rules constructed on schema of known games
• Intelligently considerate of children’s learning preferences.
Created by the winner of the National Mathematics Leadership Award, this resource is a carefully designed collection of instructional games and much more. It is grounded on the best research for helping students learn how to translate between a wide variety of money representations and it is aligned with the common core standards for 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade.
Concepts and Skills: The value of all coins, the name of all coins, recognizing the picture of all coins, writing and reading various money symbols, adding and combining coins, making change, combinations, solving word problems with money, setting up and solving simple equations involving money, operations with decimals.