PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These motion science materials and activity pack is a teacher time saver! These activities will teach your students what motion is, the different ways objects move, and what a central axis is. This product includes lesson plans, foldables, activities, labs, vocabulary, materials for early finishers, QR codes, homework suggestions, and an end of the unit quiz! This product is jam-packed with resources ready to go so that you do not have to spend time planning!
Your class will learn about:
- Motion is a change in an object's position
- Different ways objects can move
- What a central Axis is and how to find it
- What a force is
Here's What's Included:
- 5 easy to follow lessons
- A mini vocabulary word wall
- Vocabulary cards with definitions
- Mini Vocabulary Posters with high quality- real-life pictures
- Vocabulary Foldables and notes page
- Anchor chart ideas and resources
- Examples from my notebook
- Movement Chart
- Tops Lab
- Zoomers Lab
- Twirlers Lab
- Top, Zoomer, and Twirler Venn Diagram
- KWL Chart
- Four Square
- Motion Hunt Find
- BrainPOP Video Recording Sheet
- QR Codes with links in case you do not have access to a QR Coder scanner
- QR Code recording sheet
- Motion Fact Recording Sheet
- Word Search Activity
- Drawing Prompts Activity
- Writing Prompts
- Quiz and Answer key
Love this? Then Check out These!
Want to Save Money?
CLICK HERE to follow Priceless Ponderings to be the first to know about sells, freebies, and product launches! New Products are always 50% off for the first 48 hours!
If you have any questions please email me @firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.