Also included in
- The task cards in this bundle include concepts under the operations and algebraic thinking standards. The standards include; understanding division as an unknown factor, multiplication and division within 100, two-step word problems, and finding patterns in a multiplication chart. The unique set of$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
- This is not your average multiplication and division task card bundle. The resource also comes with and interactive notebook option with interactive notebook pockets and flip books for each volume. You can use the task cards in math centers, math rotations, small groups, for bell-ringers, etc... The$49.00$84.50Save $35.50
- This is not your usual multiplication interactive notebook, it's better! The resource includes task card type activities that students can add to their interactive notebook. Examples of activities include; grouping, interpreting whole-number quotients of whole numbers, using multiplication and divis$18.00$25.00Save $7.00
- This operations and algebraic thinking task card bundle covers the 3rd-grade standards in a fun way. Whether students enjoy multiplication wheels or division mazes, they are sure to be pleased.The bundle is the last volume in my Operations and Algebraic Thinking Mega Bundle.If you buy this bundle NO$15.00$21.50Save $6.50
- This is not your average multiplication task card bundle. The bundle also comes with an interactive notebook option. With the multiplication strategies task cards your students will learn how to multiply using arrays, grouping, repeated addition, number lines, and skip counting. A multiplication fli$15.00$22.00Save $7.00
- This bundle of task cards cover determining unknown whole numbers in multiplication and division, properties of multiplication, understanding division as an unknown factor, and fluently multiplying and dividing within 100. Volume 3 IncludesLesson 1: Unknown Whole Number in Division 3.OA.A4 Lesson 2$18.00$28.00Save $10.00
Students will learn to multiplication facts with fluency and automaticity. Students will also solve task cards using online technology.
Reinforce the strategies of multiplication with these multiplication fluency practice task cards. The task cards come in PDF version and a digital version for Google Slides™ that can be used for classrooms, distance learning, digital classrooms, or homeschool.
Also, the task cards come with an interactive notebook pocket so the students can store the cards in their interactive math notebooks for future reference.
Consider this frugal, time-saving tip! Print the task cards on cardstock and laminate the task cards so they can be written on with dry-erase markers. This allows you to re-use the task cards many times before you have prep them again!
- 12-Multiplication Fact Cards 1-10
- 12-Multiplication Fact Cards 1-12
- Interactive Notebook Pocket (track your mastered facts)
- 12-Digital Version 1-10 for Google Slides™ - Distance Learning or Digital Classrooms
- 12-Digital Version 1-12 for Google Slides™ - Distance Learning or Digital Classrooms
⭐️⭐️Don't worry about the prep either, they are to cut if you use a paper cutter. I have provided if you decide not to mess with using them in their phone shape. It only takes me about 2 minutes to prep them with my paper cutter.⭐️⭐️