*Newly revised as of February 2015
I designed this product to be a TRULY interactive resource through which students can develop conceptual understanding necessary for multiplication.
What it's NOT:
- Cute foldables that students could easily make out of construction paper
- Wasted copy points
- A one-time activity that the students will never look at again
What is IS:
- Guided note-taking and practice
- Activities meant to develop concepts
- Reference pages for students to refer back to over and over again
- Student-completed activities (with teacher guidance)
I designed these pages to use with my own students. I believe that an interactive notebook should consist of guided practice and note-taking that students can and should refer back to. These are all activities meant to help students learn the basic concepts, vocabulary, and algorithms for 3-5th grade multiplication.
All pages are half-page sized for gluing into notebooks. Answer keys and descriptions are provided for all pages.
Please check out the preview! If you purchase, please give feedback. I have complete faith in this product and its value! Thanks :)