Multiplication Masters will have your students learning their multiplication tables in no time! Meanwhile, you get to track their progress and ensure all students are progressing.
Multiplication Masters is a reward system designed to encourage multiplication fluency in facts to 10x10.
There are three ‘belts’ to complete for each set of multiplication tables, from 1-10. Each belt has a different challenge focus:
1. White: Learn a times table family in order. You need to recall 10 facts in 15 seconds. Example: 1 x 1 = 1, 1 x 2 = 2...
2. Red Belt: Learn a times table family in order. You need to recall 10 facts in 15 seconds. Example: 1 x 1 = 1, 1 x 2 = 2...
3. Black Belt: Learn a times table family in order. You need to recall 10 facts in 15 seconds. Example: 1 x 1 = 1, 1 x 2 = 2...
When students have completed all 30 challenges (or however you choose to run the program), their photos and name is added to the classroom wall under the banner, ‘Masters of Multiplication’.
• Masters of Multiplication Display
• Multiplication Masters Student Booklet for tracking achievement
• Timed tests for each belt to assess students for their belts
• Multiplication Award for the completion of each level or set of multiplication tables.
• Multiplication flashcards (BW and colour)
• Multiplication Quick Grid (Reference guide for students that struggle with multiplication fluency)
• Poster: Parts of a multiplication problem
• Poster: Words that mean multiply
How to Use:
• Use the Masters of Multiplication Poster to make a display to celebrate the achievements of students. For example: Students that have gained belts can put their photos up, or have a special section for the 'Multiplication Masters'.
• Send the flashcards home for multiplication practice at home.
• Allow struggling students to use the quick reference grid to support them when completing multiplication based games and activities.
Splash Resources create posters, games and worksheets for P-6 Australian classrooms.
We believe that resources should be clear, simple and easy to use and utilise effective design principles to ensure this.
Our aim is make differentiation easy. How? By producing either open ended tasks that allow students to work at their own level OR through levelled worksheets that allow students to work on the same task but different levels.
Get credit for future purchases
Please go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Become a follower
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches. Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.