Thanks for checking out my “Multiplication and Division Interactive Notebook.” These activities are specific for 4th and 5th grade, focusing mainly on multiplication and division, with some addition/subtraction problem solving with key words. Whether you teach these concepts as a whole class or small group, this is a perfect companion to your designated curriculum!
Table of Contents:
1. Operations Key Words Flaps
2. Word Problem Pockets and Problem Strips
3. Properties Folds
4. Properties Accordion Folds
5. Fact Family Triangle Folds
6. Model Drawings for Multiplication
7. Partial Products Folds
8. Factor Ninjas
9. Multiple Monsters
10. Multiples Folds
11. Estimation and Compatible Numbers Accordion Folds
12. Charts and problems for estimating with multiplication and division
13. Divisibility color by number
14. Division steps flap book
15. Division steps folds
As you see, this Interactive Notebook is heavy on multiplication and division, as this is a huge focus in the upper elementary grades! Each activity is meant to coordinate with different curricula and standards.
For more Interactive Notebook sets and other math games and activities, visit my TpT store at www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Owl-Spot
As always, Happy Teaching! - Martha from "The Owl Spot"