Reporting Category (RC): 1
Student Expectation (SE):
5.1B (S) Use place value to read, write, compare, and order decimals through the thousandths place.
5.2A (R) Generate a fraction equivalent to a given fraction such as 1/2/ and 3/6 or 4/12 and 1/3.
5.2 B (S) Generate a mixed number equivalent to a given improper fraction or generated an improper fraction equivalent to a given number.
Process Standard (PS): 5.14a
• 11 problem cards that can be used as a math center, group work, or as independent work.
• Each card has a word problem requiring students to complete multistep readiness problems. Problems are grounded from Common Core Standards and Texas Essential Knowledge Skills to meet the rigor of the State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) exam.
• QR codes on each card to allow students to self check their answer. A QR code reader application needs to be downloaded from the App Store. QR code App can be programmed to any iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, tablet, or droid operating system.
• Teacher directions are included in the download. (Activity ideas on how to use cards)
• Task cards WITH QR cards and a set WITHOUT QR codes.
• Answer sheet for students/teacher to use who do not have access to a QR reader.
Please be sure to check out the free iPad task card I have under my FREE items. Thank you for any feedback.