These muscular system interactive notebook pages
contain everything you need to know about skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscle! Your students will love creating their notes, coloring/labeling pictures, and applying their knowledge to questions.
What is included in this resource? 16 Interactive notebook pages on the following:
• What is the muscular system?
• Skeletal muscle profile
• Skeletal muscle bundles
• The sarcomere
• Stretching and flexing your muscles
• Types of muscle contraction
• Cardiac muscle profile
• Cardiac muscle structure
• Smooth muscle profile
• Smooth muscle structure
• Contrasting the three types of muscle
• Muscles of the body: front
• Muscles of the body: back
• How to build muscle
• Muscle disorders
• Examples of the final product
If you like this product, check out these other muscular system products:
Muscular System Flash Cards
- contains 60 flash cards with answers.
Muscular System Test Bank Questions
- over 100 questions, includes multiple choice, true/false and more.
Muscular System Unit Bundle
- contains interactive notebook pages, flash cards, and test questions.
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email?
Here's how to become a follower
: Look under my store name, "The Science Hedgehog"
for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR
to become a follower.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits
that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I truly value your feedback - it helps me improve my current and future products!