showing 1-5 of 8 products
Last Updated 08/27/19- Please note: All QR Codes have been updated. You will want to toss the old ones and replace them with the updated versions.
Thank you for your interest in music lab task cards. I would highly recommend that you first watch the video preview showing what music lab task cards are here. Then you will want to read some Q & A's here.
Simply put, music lab task cards keep students focused, engaged and on task during their music lab time. Whether you want students working on the iPad/Tablet, Computer, using a Game, creating something fun on the Keyboard or writing on a worksheet, these task cards make prep time a snap!
Simply give your student a task card (or several) and off they go!
Single teacher license includes:
- Read First- Instructions and tips for teacher on using the task cards.
- Hundreds of (editable) music lab task card assignments already done for you, using many different lab tools including iPad/Tablet, Computer, Videos, Keyboard etc.
- Student Reflection Cards (or optional sheet), where students record what they have learned in the lab exercise.
- Teacher logs to track student progress.
- Task Card Log to keep track and organize the resources how you want.
- Video tutorial explaining how to use these task cards without printing.
- Membership to the private Facebook group where you receive continued music lab support. (Be sure to join!)
- Up to 3 FREE updates a year (as needed) to keep your task cards relevant and make use of the latest resources. HUGE VALUE!
If you need more than a single license for your studio (i.e.: have several teachers in your studio using these), please contact me directly. You will need to purchase additional licenses, but I have a more cost effective solution in how to go about it.
At a fantastic value, this bundle includes all 8 editions in the following subjects:
Please note: Due to many variables, these cards are not separated into specific levels. The only exception is the early childhood cards which are geared for early childhood beginners typically in the 4-6 year old range.
I strive and appreciate 4.0 star feedback. If for any reason you are considering less than a 4.0 Star feedback in any category, please contact me before feedback and I will do my best to earn your full satisfaction. You can contact me in the Q & A on TpT or through email (in file).
Be sure to follow me on TpT to stay updated on discounts and freebies. As always, I give 20% off products the first 24 hours they are available!
Visit my blog and join my email list for monthly freebies: MusicEducatorResources blog
Like on Facebook: MusicEducatorResources Facebook