"My Data Notebook 2" contains BONUS pages that my original "My Data Notebook" does not have!
If you love data and encourage your students to take ownership of their learning, then data notebooks are what you should be using in your classroom. This product compliments "My Data Notebook" which is available in my TPT store. It has more that will help you understand more about data notebooks and each of the sections.
You can check it out here: My Data Notebook
You can also read more about it here in my original blog post here:
Our Sweet Success
My Data Notebook 2 contains the following additions:
1. NEW Cover Pages—Black and White (3 different)
2. Revised Literacy Scores Sheet – Additional boxes for students to write a goals (2 choices: Beginning/Middle/End and Quarterly)
3. Revised Reading Level Graph – Arranged into a bar graph (3 choices: Beginning/Middle/End, Quarterly, and Every other month)
4. NEW Reading Conferences Sheet – Use this form when meeting with students and setting goals.
5. NEW Nonsense Word Data Sheet – Students can practice nonsense words and use the goal sheet to record data.
6. NEW Spelling Scores Data Graph – Students use this graph to keep track of their spelling grades. Teacher recording form is included.
7. Revised Math Scores Sheet – Additional boxes for students to write goals (2 choices: Beginning/Middle/End and Quarterly)
8. NEW Rocket Math Recording Sheets – Students take Rocket Math test (math fluency) and color a star when they pass a test. Google “Otter Creek Mastering Math Facts” for more information. Teacher recording form is included.
9. NEW Pre/Post Assessment Data Sheets – Recording sheets are included for the students and for the teacher.
----Students record the topic/standard they are being assessed on and their pre assessment data. Once they take the post assessment, they record that score, they record that score and compare it to their pre assessment.
----Teachers record pre/post assessment data and decides whether mastery has been achieved. If not, you will write skills that you need to reteach.
10. NEW Academic Goal Sheet – Students decide on an academic goal and how they are going to reach that goal.
11. NEW Behavior Reflection – Students complete the reflection and decide which behavior they need to work on. They circle, highlight, or mark which behavior they want to work on.
12. NEW Data Reflection – Students complete this sheet after working toward their goals. Students look at their data and see if they met their goal, how much effort they put forth, why they met or did not meet their goal, and the next steps.
13. NEW Assessment recording data forms for any subject are included for: reading, math, writing, science, and social studies. I have also included basic forms for “Class Data” if you have any other assessments outside of subjects that you need to record data based on subject or standard.