The leaves are changing, the air is getting a chill and football has returned! What better way to welcome fall than with some language practice using "No Print Falling Into Language: Receptive and Expressive". That’s right...No Printing, No Cutting, No Laminating and No Prepping! All you have to do is download the PDF to your computer or iPad. Not sure how to open the PDF on you iPad? No problem, just email it to yourself or download to dropbox then upload it to iBooks!
This product is also found in a bundle. Buy the bundle to save 20%.
No Print Language For The Year
Use the “home” menu pages to navigate to the skills you want to work on then use the home and arrow buttons on each page to navigate through the skills. At the end of the packet you will find printer friendly answer pages and Venn Diagrams to print and use (if you want to)!
Here’s what you get:
1. Categories: Name the Category: You get 10 pages with three images. Have your student look at the images and tell the category the images belong to. Name 3...: You get 15 pages with a listed category. Have your students name 3 items that would belong in the category listed on the page.
2. What Does Not Belong: You get 10 pages with 3 images on each page and 10 pages with 3 words listed on each page. Have your students look at pictures or words and determine which one does not belong. You can even have your student explain why it does not belong.
3. Pronouns: You get 20 pages of images to practice pronouns. Targets are he, she, they, and it. Have your students fill in the blank with the correct pronoun.
4. Plural Nouns and Past Tense Verbs: You get 15 pages to work on plural nouns (some regular, some irregular) and 15 pages to work on past tense verbs (some regular, some irregular). Have your students look at the pictures and read the sentence prompt, then fill in the blank with the correct noun or verb.
5. Negations: You get 20 pages of images and sentences. Have your student listen to the direction and touch the correct image. When they touch the correct answer they will be automatically directed to the next page.
6. Rhyming: You get 20 fall related words. Have your students come up with words that rhyme with the listed word.
7. Synonyms: You get 20 pages with words. Have your students produce a synonym for the target word on each page.
8. Antonyms: You get 20 pages with words. Have your students produce an antonym for the target word on each page.
9. Attributes: You get 10 images. Have your students describe each of the images provided. There are graphic organizers located at the end of the packet to help your students.
10. Compare and Contrast: You get 5 pages with the 2 images on each page for comparing and contrasting. Have your students tell how the two images are similar and different. There are black and white Venn Diagrams located at the end of the packet for you to print if your students need visual support.
11. What Would You Do?: You get 15 scenarios. Have your students read each scenario and tell you the appropriate reaction/thing to do.
12. Inferencing: You get 10 inferencing pages. Read to or have your students read the information then answer the inferential question.
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
Never tried a No Print product before? Check out this FREEBIE and fall in love with the ease of no print!No Print Pronouns
Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn TPT credit and have a chance to win free products!
The Speech Owl