Grab your swimsuit and sunglasses then go splash into some language activities with your kiddos! What better way to splash into summer than with this “No Print Splashing Into Language (expressive and receptive)” packet! That’s right...No Printing, No Cutting, No Laminating and No Prepping! All you have to do is download the PDF to your computer or iPad. Not sure how to open the PDF on you iPad? No problem, just email it to yourself or download to dropbox then upload it to iBooks!
This product is also found in a bundle. Buy the bundle to save 20%.
No Print Language For The Year
Use the “home” menu pages to navigate to the skills you want to work on then use the home and arrow buttons on each page to navigate through the skills. At the end of the packet you will find printer friendly answer pages and Venn Diagrams to print and use (if you want to)!
Here’s what you get:
1. Categories: Name the Category: You get 10 pages with three images and 10 pages with three words (20 total). Have your student look at the images and tell the category the images belong to. Name 3...: You get 20 pages with a listed category. Have your students name 3 items that would belong in the category listed on the page.
2. What Does Not Belong: You get 10 pages with 3 images on each page and 10 pages with 3 words listed on each page. Have your students look at pictures or words and determine which one does not belong. You can even have your student explain why it does not belong.
3. Pronouns: You get 20 pages of images to practice pronouns. The pronouns are listed at the bottom of the page. When your student touches the correct pronoun answer, it will automatically direct them to the next page.
4. Object Function: You get 20 pages with object images. Have your student tell what each object does or what you do with each object.
5. Negations: You get 20 pages of images and sentences. Have your student listen to the direction and touch the correct image. When they touch the correct answer they will be automatically directed to the next page.
6. Word Associations: You get 10 pages with 2 images on each page and 10 pages with 2 words on each page. Have your students tell how the images or words go together or are related.
7. Nouns and Verbs: You get 20 pages to work on plural nouns (10 regular and 10 irregular) and 20 pages to work on past tense verbs (10 regular and 10 irregular). Have your students look at the pictures and read the sentence prompt, then fill in the blank with the correct noun or verb.
8. Synonyms: You get 20 pages with words. Have your students produce a synonym for the target word on each page. There are sentences containing the target word located on each page. You can have the students read the sentences to assist with defining the target word. Synonyms may not be interchangeable in the sentences.
9. Antonyms: You get 20 pages with words. Have your students produce an antonym for the target word on each page. There are sentences containing the target words located on each page. You can have the students read the sentences to assist with defining the target word. Antonyms may not be interchangeable in the sentences.
10. Compare and Contrast: You get 10 pages with the 2 images on each page for comparing and contrasting. Have your students tell how the two images are similar and different. There are black and white Venn Diagrams located at the end of the packet for you to print if your students need visual support.
11. Inferencing: You get 20 inferencing pages. Read to or have your students read the information then answer the inferential question.
12. Understanding Absurdities: You get 10 pages containing graphics with a visual absurdity. Have your students located the absurdities and tell why it does not make sense. The following page will contain the answer.
Please ask any questions you may have before purchasing.
If you would like to try a free No Print activity before purchasing check this one out.
Don’t forget to leave feedback so you can earn TPT credit and have a chance to win free products!
The Speech Owl