- No Red Ink (free version) all mapped out and ready for students to begin tracking and pacing on Google Sheets. FULLY EDITABLE.Get your whole class tracking their No Red Ink (noredink) progress on the sameGoogle Sheet, AND/OR track individually.*No prep or planning because each unit tells the number$6.75$7.50Save $0.75
- Your year is completely planned, developed, and ready to go! This DIGITAL full year CCSS curriculum bundle is perfectly sequenced and ready for you to share to your Google Classroom or any major LMS. Perfect for IN CLASS, DISTANCE LEARNING, AND HOMESCHOOLING. Download this free smart map to see the$219.91$244.34Save $24.43
- This bundle covers ELA 1st QUARTER-The Study Of Literary Elements and Narrative Writing using digital, interactive workshops. Appropriate for the 6th-8th grade CCSS standards band. Students will explore a variety of short films, stories, podcasts, and passages, to discover how real writers use liter$105.23$116.92Save $11.69
- Product Description
Get your whole class tracking their No Red Ink (noredink) progress on the same
Google Sheet, AND/OR track individually.
Perfect for self-paced classes and for at-a-glance progress monitoring, and for goal-setting and incentives!
These paperless, digital Sheets include LOTS of great information, such as:
- Pacing guides with estimated completion times
- Number of topics per unit
- Rules for appropriate and respectful collaboration
- Incentives and BONUS checkpoints
Great potential for differentiation! Great for creating a culture of collaboration and digital citizenship.
RELATED DATA TRACKING RESOURCES:
ADDITIONAL GOOGLE RESOURCES
- Full Year Writing Bundle: Digital and Printable
- Pixar Short Film Workshops: Digital and Printable
- No RED Ink Tracking and Pacing Sheets: Digital
- Argumentative Essay Builder Bundle
- Short Answer/Extended Response Builder
- Expository/Informative Essay Builder
- Literary Analysis Workshop: Digital