Learn addition, subtraction strategies and solve story word problems using number bonds concept. Practice number bonds, apply part-part-whole relationship of numbers in problem solving and improve mental calculation.
A no prep resource for teachers, homeschooling families, and parents looking to help kids lay strong math fact foundation, improve kid's mental arithmetic calculation, learn to solve addition and subtraction story word problems.
This bundle pack
- saves you time in preparing lesson plan. Instruction examples and answers are included.
- saves you cost. Black and white version are included for selected products to help reduce your printing cost. You save about 25%
vs if you purchase each product separately.
This bundle pack of printable worksheets consists of :
(1) Number Bonds Math Fact Practice
- Number Bonds up to 10 : Identify part of numbers to form a whole. Total of 56 number bonds to solve.
(2) Number Bonds Addition within 20
- Add within 20 : Add with 2 and 3 addends. Find missing numbers of 2 and 3 addends.
(3) Number Bonds Addition Strategy
- Learn to add with regrouping. Covers Near-10 and Near-100 addition strategies.
(4) Number Bonds Subtraction Strategy
- Learn subtraction with renaming. Covers Difference Bond and Near-100 subtrahend strategies.
(5) Solve Addition Word Problems
- Solve addition story word problems using number bonds for double and single digits.
- Problems are presented in three different styles; number bonds part-part-whole, missing number in boxes and pictorial aids. Help child solve problems while relate to concept learned.
(6) Solve Subtraction Story Word Problems
- Solve subtraction story word problems for double and single digits using number bonds by regrouping into tens and ones.
- A no prep resource to revise subtraction with students.
(7) Solve Subtraction Word Problems (Subtraction within 10)
- Solve subtraction word problems by finding missing addends of a number using number bonds concept.
- A great resource to help students make progression by counting objects or drawings to equation when solving subtraction word problems.
Level: Grade K-2
Based on Singapore method for learning mathematics.
- Earn Credit for Future Purchases
Go to My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback Link. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the resource. Each time you give feedback, you receive feedback credits that you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
I value your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most useful and beneficial for you and your students.
- Be the First to Know Promo, Freebies and Product Launches
Click the GREEN STAR next to my shop logo on my main page and you will become a follower. You will receive updates about this store.
Stay in touch: