Naming and finding points on number lines!
• 48 task cards in color and ink saving black and white options
• student response sheet
• answer key
• 3 extension activities
Cards could be printed on card-stock, laminated, then cut out to ensure they last longer.
Suggestions for use:
• Scavenger Hunt - Staple/Tape cards on walls in the room. Students would walk to each card, answer the problem on the response sheet, and then move to another card. Continue until all problems have been answered.
• Scoot – Place one card on each desk. Students would answer the problem on their desk on the response sheet. Everyone would move to the next desk and repeat the process until all problems have been completed.
• Whole Group – Display one card at a time under a projector. Students could work in teams to answer problems.
• Math Centers - place cards and recording sheets in a folder or basket. Students will answer each card working collaboratively or independently.
• guided math group
• partner work
• early finishers
• test prep
TEKS 2.2E, 2.2F
You may also be interested in the following:
Number Lines Task Cards - Winter Penguins Theme