Task cards are basically small mini games or activities that kids can do independently to practice a concept or lesson learned. Many people use them in math or literacy centers to reinforce their lessons while they work with small groups or individual students.
These can include things like: clip cards, small ten frame activities, letter & number recognition, letter & number tracing, basic math operations, sequencing, etc.
The main idea of task cards is that they can be done independently and reinforce a lesson already learned/taught.
This set has 4 differentiated versions for Numbers 1-20 and the TENS to 100:
√ Solid Tracing
√ Dotted Tracing
√ Numeral Matching
√ Image Matching
How to Use:
• Print & Laminate each page
• Cut out cards on the thick lines
• Store each set in a different box or tray.
• Add velcro, magnetic tape or use dry erase markers to complete each task.
• There are 4 different options for growth & differentiation to reinforce number quantity & recognition.
Key Words: Number, Task Cards, Number Recognition, Numeral Recognition