Observation Journal: (Pumpkin Studies)
Use this printable observation journal to help guide your students into writing their findings about different pumpkin studies all while using their five senses. The observation journal pages are also provided in an ActivInspire Flipchart version, which you can use to interactive write or write observations together with your class on your Interactive White Board!
In addition to 25 writing prompts based on experimenting with apples and 3 free choice writing pages, there are instructions on how to cook pumpkin seeds!
This journal builds students skills in science inquiry, problem solving, vocabulary, measuring, recording, graphing, and analyzing data, and more!
This product is a combination Student Journal and Teacher Guide.
The Student Journal section provides...
* Student journal pages with prompts to write about throughout the experience
* Student free writing pages where students can choose their own topics to write about focused on their observations.
* A Vocabulary section where students can write down and define new vocabulary they learn while studying pumpkins.
The Teacher Guide section includes...
* Directions on how to use the Student journal
* Directions on how to cook pumpkin seeds
* A list of teacher resources
***If you're interested in this product, you may also be interested in other Observation Journals on Apples and Watermelons
Follow Me @ www.thelearningwagon.com