Also included in
- Educational Games are a great way to challenge your students’ cognition and entertain their curious minds. That’s why Pre-K Let’s Play loves to create fun puzzle activities. Here are some pattern block templates and picture puzzles that would be ideal for teaching your classroom.All you have to do i$9.00$11.00Save $2.00
- Educational Games are a great way to challenge your students’ cognition and entertain their curious minds. That’s why Pre-K Let’s Play loves to create fun puzzle activities. Here are some pattern block templates that would be ideal for teaching your classroom.All you have to do is watch as your litt$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
Math games are a great way to challenge your students’ cognition and entertain their curious minds. That’s why Pre-K Let’s Play loves to create fun math activities. Here are some pattern block templates that would be ideal for teaching shapes in your math classroom.
All you have to do is watch as your little learners explore fun ways to assemble these math pattern block mats shape by shape. This set of pattern blocks printables features 15 realistic high-quality resolution images of ocean animals.
Each image is labeled and converted into 3 puzzle forms:
- Colors (easy)- match the puzzle by the color and shape of each pattern block
- Outlined version (intermediate)- match the Black & white version puzzle by shape only.
- Blank version (hard)- no outline or colors to help guide students.
Each puzzle form is a pattern block challenge. They all come with an original animal picture and 3 additional keys for your students to count and/or write down the number of shapes they see.
This download includes these animals:
- Mantis shrimp
- Sea turtle
This creative puzzle theme is best used to help your students:
- develop their confidence and self-esteem
- experience a sense of achievement in completing a puzzle
- develop fine motor skills
- develop hand-eye coordination
- develop cognitive abilities
- practice problem-solving skills
- learn and practice their social interaction skills
- develop Spatial awareness
- practice recognizing and understanding shapes
- practice recognizing and understanding ocean animals
- practice counting
- Practice identifying and writing numbers
Best Used for:
- Small group play
- Individual play
- Math Centers
These math resources were created primarily for Preschool math, Pre-K, Kindergarten STEM, and Homeschool math. Just simply print and watch your students enjoy as they use this game to gain a deeper understanding of solid shapes and ocean animals. (For more durability, feel free to print with thicker card stock paper or laminate).
And the best part for your students is that..... it doesn't feel like learning!!!
Other resources you may enjoy:
Pre-K Let’s Play has many more resources like this and others to choose from. For future updates and more resources like this, please click here to follow my store.
Your feedback is also very much appreciated. It always feels amazing to hear how you used this product in your classroom. I would love to hear from you. Take care and leave a review. Enjoy!