PLEASE NOTE THAT THUMBNAILS WERE TOO LARGE TO ADD. VIEW PREVIEW AND FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFO PRIOR TO PURCHASING.
This is a zip file that contains several files:
1. A link to a prezi I have created that discussed surface currents and deep currents. It addresses what causes these currents, and includes videos and pictures.
2. A link to a prezi I have created that discusses surface currents and their affect on climate. It includes upwelling and El Nino, and discusses warm and cold currents and their affect on coastal areas.
3. A homework assignment to go with the first prezi. This is differentiated into 3 different assignments: a modified, a general, and an enriched. This includes an answer key and is FULLY EDITABLE.
4. A homework assignment to go with the second prezi. Again, differentiated into 3 different assignments: a modified, a general, and an enriched. This includes an answer key and is FULLY EDITABLE.
5. Two PDF files containing the Prezi notes and information for student use.
6. A bellwork warm up question that shows students Fresno and San Francisco, as well as their average temperatures and asks them to make inferences about why the temperatures are different.
There is not much out there about ocean currents. This is comprehensive and includes all the necessary info. I teach 7th grade science in Ohio.