This board game supports Operations and Algebraic Thinking skills that students are developing in the RIT Band 221 – 230. This is a great game to play once students finish work early or at the end of the week after completing a Daily Math Practice worksheet for the same RIT Band. The game cards have practice problems that are designed to provide students with a vast exposure to the 221 – 230 RIT Band skills and concepts. The game cards can also be used for a bell ringer or tasks for a math center.
This board game includes:
• 1 board game
• 40 game cards
• 1 answer key
• 1 spinner
Other Items Needed
• Game pieces to identify each player
• 1 paper clip to use as a spinner
• 1 pencil to use as a pivot to spin the paper clip
• Each student will need a pencil and scratch paper.
Operations and Algebraic Thinking Board Game for 211 – 220 RIT Band is available too.
Daily Math Practice Bundle 221 – 230 RIT Band is also available for pre-order.
Coming Soon …
• Real and Complex Number Systems Math Board Game,
• Geometry Math Board Game, and
• Statistics and Probability Math Board Game.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Visit my blog at http://drcrystalbrown.com/blog/.
© 2015 | www.drcrystalbrown.com
All rights reserved by Dr. Crystal Brown.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.