The all-in-one final assessment project for decimals is finally here! This project focuses on having students create their own business and use math to figure out if they will be profitable or shut down. This is a fantastic resource for gifted/talented students to dive into the topic on their own and look at math beyond the classroom.
Can also be used in regular classrooms as a group project.
Test your students on:
Show your class how decimals will be used in the real world and why they are so important.
This project is student guided and allows them to choose all of the following:
- What items to sell in their store
- How they advertise
- Where they will be located at
- Who will work in the store
- What prices to sell their items for
***Higher level learners to let them work through it on their own.***
***All learners to showcase their knowledge of decimals***
***Teamwork and collaboration***
***Class discussions on profit and cost in business***
Included with the project are:
- Full step-by-step instructions for the students
- Easy to follow fill in the blank answer sheets
- Wrap up questions
- Bonus challenge questions
- Bonus project to design a business logo and name
Creative Engagement Education is dedicated to the hardworking teachers and parents that need engaging and relevant material for their students.
Follow my store and see all the material that comes out!