Order of Operations materials focus on simplifying expressions using the order of operations. It includes guided notes, one mini-activity, one partner activity, an exit ticket, homework, and a quick write. These materials will engage kids as they learn about this important math concept. Answer keys are included.
These materials are included in the 6th Grade Bundle and Expressions Unit. Please check your previous purchases before selecting Order of Operations.
This product includes:
(1) Guided notes: information that gets straight to the point in easy-to-understand language and visuals. There are is a version with exponents and a version without exponents.
(2) Activities: A modified version of Route 22's popular order of operations SCOOP activity and a partner game are included.
(3) Exit ticket: small, but effective tool to assess student learning.
(4) Homework: reinforce the lesson at home.
(5) Quick write: Order of Operations Error Analysis
Each purchase of the Order of Operations is for individual use only. The individual licensee can make copies for one classroom only. Licensee is not permitted to upload this product to the Internet for any reason. Additional licenses are available on TeachersPayTeachers.com.
© 2015 NJM All Rights Reserved