This lesson teaches math using menus. Students are given an "order" and have to locate the prices on a menu. They must also add in sales tax and figure out the correct change.
There are 6 files in this purchase:
1) 8 Menus (approximately 8 items per menu)
2) Blank pdf template for you to create your own questions
3) Student answer sheet (pre-made questions)
4) Teacher answer sheet (answer key)
5) Teacher example (an example to do with the class)
6) 6% sales tax reference sheet. (pdf format)
All files are in Word, so you can easily edit the files. I also have this available in pdfto purchase so you can edit the templates.
The preview is distorted. The actual files are nearly organized.