Got a problem? PEACH It! Help your students solve every day, functional problems using this mnemonic device:
P- Identify the Problem.
E- What do you want to be your End Result?
A- What Actions will you take to get there?
C- What Consequences might there be for each of those actions?
H- Have a plan once you think through the other steps.
In this zip file, you will find:
1. Steps to Follow - Great for using as visual cues on each students' desk.
2. Brainstorming Cards- For group exercises, dividing each part of the strategy amongst members of the group.
3. Problem Scenarios- 12 relatable, school-based scenarios plus 6 blank cards to laminate.
4. Action/Consequences Chart- Think of Actions and their Consequences for the given problem scenario.
5. PEACH It Worksheets- For continued problem solving practice.