This paragraph writing download includes 27 interactive activities that your 2nd - 4th grade students will love. Each activity includes step-by-step instructions, all activity related templates, prompts, and much more.
These writing activities will have your students creating descriptive paragraphs with their own PlayDoh artwork, flashlights, music, candy, bugs, and more!
This Activity Book Includes:
• 100+ pages of activities
• Topic sentence activities
• Concluding sentence development skills
• Descriptive writing activities
• Ways to use a variety of subjects to combine sentences and avoid repetitive information
• Thought organizational activities
• Multiple ways to teach students to remain concise and focused in their writing
• Detail building activities using a variety of pictures
• Developing support and maintaining focus on a main idea
• Brainstorming charts
• Venn diagram lessons
• Lessons and reference sheets explaining the difference between a topic sentence and a main idea
• Numerous hands-on and brain based activities
Order your copy today!
Click on the PREVIEW button above and download
the table of contents and sample activities.
Preview My Additional Writing Activity & Language Arts Programs
Just Write: A Paragraph by Kathryn Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.writemath.com .