Parallel Lines Proofs Task Cards
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This NO PREP bundle is bursting with READY TO PRINT task cards. Your geometry proofs unit will be so much easier with your proofs activities DONE.This is a bundle of my four proofs task card activities. Included are:1) Algebraic Proofs Task Cards2) Introductory Geometry Proofs Task Cards3) ParaPrice $12.50Original Price $16.00Save $3.50
These READY TO PRINT task cards will make parallel lines proofs a breeze! Three DIFFERENTIATION levels are included. SAVE TIME with this NO PREP activity.
In this set of task cards, students will write parallel lines proofs. A student answer sheet and answer key are included. All of the proofs in the set are shown in the preview. This set includes 14 task cards and the solutions.
Three versions of the task cards are given:
- fill in the blank reasons (students only need to justify each statement)
- completely fill in the blank (students must write both sides of the proof, but the number of steps are given)
Proof Justifications Used:
Algebraic Properties of Equality - Parallel Lines Theorems and Converse Theorems - Definition of Perpendicular Lines - Definition of Right Angles - Definition of Congruent Angles - Vertical Angle Congruence Theorem - Definition of Supplementary Angles - Definition of Congruence - Angle Addition Postulate - Lines Perpendicular to a Transversal Theorem - Definition of Angle Bisector - Linear Pair Postulate
You might also be interested in:
- Parallel Lines with Transversals Interactive Foldable
- Parallel Lines with Transversals Proofs Cut Out Activity
- Parallel Lines with Transversals Task Cards
This product is not editable.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: email@example.com.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
©Copyright Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC