Part Part Whole & Fact Family Activities
What educators are saying
These part part whole and fact family activities are hands-on and make a great addition to math centers. They focus on developing skills such as part part whole, fact families, writing number sentences and exploring the inverse relationship between addition and subtraction.
Work Mats and Task Cards
- 24 x Fact family number cards
- 4 sets x Part part whole task cards (12 cards per set)
- 24 x Part part whole write and wipe mats (fill in the missing number) - 4 levels
- 9 x Part part whole work mats (9 themes to choose from e.g. dinosaurs, space)
- 9 x Part part whole work mats with fact family equations (9 themes to choose from e.g. pirates, mermaids)
Worksheets and Answers
- Part part whole recording sheet
- Fact family recording sheet
- 5 x Fact family worksheets (1-4, 5-6, 7-8, 8-9, Review)
- 5 x Part part whole "Find and Solve" worksheets (numbers up to 9)
- 10 x Part part whole, fill in the missing number worksheets (numbers up to 20)
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Word Problems (Addition & Subtraction)
>>> Number Line Addition & Subtraction
>>> 10 Frame Addition & Subtraction
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.