Also included in
- Peer Editing Stations: This is a bundle of both my digital and traditional peer editing stations resources. DIGITALMake digital peer revision fun, structured, and beneficial with these Google-based digital stations.This peer editing resource includes:- An 8-slide, EDITABLE & INTERACTIVE Google S$7.00$11.50Save $4.50
- Make peer editing in your classroom efficient, effective, and engaging! This bundle includes three different peer editing resources that will meet your peer editing needs for any writing assignment. Included in this peer editing bundle:Peer Editing Stations and RotationsPeer Editing Made Easy - form$12.43$17.75Save $5.32
Make peer revision fun, structured, and beneficial with stations and rotations. This will become an activity your students will look forward to.
This peer editing resource includes:
- An 18 slide, EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation
- Detailed teacher instructions and multiple activity ideas
- B&W and color station signs
- Peer editing recording sheet
- Reflection assignment
Peer editing is a vital step in the writing process that helps students improve their writing skills. However, peer editing can sometimes be a challenging and intimidating task. This resource takes the stress and guess work out of peer editing.
Use the editable PowerPoint to teach your students how to peer edit. Since this PowerPoint is editable, you can customize the instruction especially for your class.
The peer edit PDF file (non editable) includes student handouts, station/rotation signs, and more.
Looking for resources for the ENTIRE year?
Helpful Tools and Resources for Secondary English Teachers:
Connect with me!