Percent Proportions Interactive Notebook Set | Distance Learning
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Find rigorous and well-crafted proportionality, ratio, rate, and percent proportions materials that are perfect for your students! Between the resources in this bundle, you will find real-word word problems, strip diagrams (tape models), ratio tables, graphs, and models to help your students fullyPrice $25.00Original Price $49.25Save $24.25
- This is a growing bundle! Although it is not yet complete, as new resources are added, you will be able to download an updated file with all the new items at no additional cost.These materials support learners in 6th grade math with centers and stations activities, interactive notebook materials, foPrice $144.00Original Price $232.00Save $88.00
- A bundle of low prep, highly engaging, and academically relevant printable and digital interactive math notebook materials for your 6th grade curriculum? Yes... here it is! This year long bundle is a huge value for any Common Core or Texas TEKS sixth grade math classroom.How is this bundle differentPrice $47.00Original Price $87.25Save $40.25
Introduce and practice percent proportions with your math students. This comprehensive interactive notebook set includes a mini book that introduces the concept of part, total, and percent. Then students use this information to practice writing proportion equations and using strip diagrams to solve for the missing part, total, or percent in problem solving situations.
This set includes half-page notes that fits perfectly in a composition book:
- Percent Proportions Mini Book
- Percent Proportions Problem Solving Questions
- 5-question Percent Proportions quiz
A digital version is also included! This Google Slides file can be used in Google Classroom or other virtual learning platform to teach your students remotely or paperless!
Check out the preview to see everything included!
More from Leaf and STEM Learning online
© LD Helfer, 2020 All Rights Reserved
This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.