This science notebook is a teacher time saver! This product includes lessons plans, foldables, activities, labs, vocabulary, materials for early finishers, QR codes, homework suggestions, an end of the unit quiz, and examples from my own notebook! This product is jam packed with resources ready to go so that you do not have to spend time planning!
Your class will learn about:
- physical changes through observations and exploration
- that matter can change the way it looks but stay the same matter
- things can be done to materials to change their physical properties
- examples of physical changes: such as cutting, folding, sanding, and melting
Here's What's Included:
- A weeks worth of lesson plans aligned to the TEKS
- A mini vocabulary word wall
- Vocabulary cards with definitions
- Mini Vocabulary Posters with high quality- real life pictures
- Vocabulary Foldables and notes page
- Anchor chart ideas and resources
- Examples from my notebook
- Physical Changes KWL and information sheet
- Changes in Matter experiment and lab report (foldable option available)
- Scrambled Eggs experiment and lab report (foldable option available)
- Phase Changes experiment and lab report (foldable option available)
- Physical Changes worksheet
- Estimate the mass recording sheet
- QR Codes with links incase you do not have access to a QR Coder scanner
- QR Code recording sheet
- Physical Changes Fact Recording Sheet
- Word Search Activity
- Drawing Prompt Activity
- Writing Prompts for an Expository writing piece
- Quiz and answer key
*All videos are uploaded through SafeShare so you don't have to worry about the pesky ads on YouTube.
**If you own my Science Interactive Journal: Unit 2, then you already own this product.
If you have any questions feel free to email me @email@example.com or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.
Follow me to be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches:
**EVERY product that I upload is 50% off the first 48 hours**