Place Value Lesson
Also included in
- Are you ready to take your math lessons to the NEXT LEVEL? Look no further than these engaging & rigorous math flipbooks lessons. Your students will love these high-interest flipbooks, and you will love the skill reinforcement, and practice that each book provides. Which Math Flipbook resourcesPrice $39.99Original Price $56.90Save $16.91
- This is the ULTIMATE Place Value Resource and includes nearly ALL of my place value resources!Place Value Task Card Bundle + Additional SetsPlace Value FlipbookPlace Value Topple Blocks GamePlace Value Error AnalysisPlace Value Math ProjectPlace Value Candy Rush Activity...and more!PLUS All my PV FrPrice $36.99Original Price $50.55Save $13.56
Take your place value lesson to the next level with these DIFFERENTIATED place value skills flipbooks. Your students will absolutely love this place value flipbook, and you will love the teaching, skill reinforcement, and place value practice it provides.
Differentiation is easy with TWO versions:
➡️ Introductory Place Value is perfect for 3rd and 4th grades
➡️ Advanced Place Value includes decimals and is ready for 5th grade
This place value flipbook provides students with a rigorous and engaging review of the following place value skills:
Flipbook One (Introductory, 11 pages):
- Place value to millions
- Base ten (thousands, hundreds, tens, ones)
- Expanded form to hundred thousands
- Word form to millions
- Rounding and comparing numbers up to the nearest hundred thousand
Flipbook Two (Advanced, 11 pages):
- Place value including decimals to thousandths
- Powers of ten
- Expanded form to thousandths
- Word form including decimals
- Rounding and comparing numbers including decimals
Three Low-Prep and No-Prep Options!
This resource comes in three versions, you can choose the one that works best for your class!
- Flipbook with tabs: Print double-sided and cut tabs.
- Full page with NO tabs: Just print and go!
- Digital on Google Slides (Full Color)
How does this place value flipbook work?
This flipbook acts as a mini place value interactive notebook, ready for your place value lesson! The left hand side of each skill helps to TEACH the focus skill, acting as a mini anchor chart that students interact with and complete. On the right hand side, students engage in practicing their place value skills in multiple different ways.
The final section, ‘Put it All Together’ asks students to synthesize all skills in an engaging review of everything they have learned!
How can I use this in my place value lesson?
I suggest using the flipbook as you teach OR review each of these skills. It is a great visual guide for students learning these important place value concepts and something that students can refer back to week after week. It is also ideal for an end of unit review or nightly homework during your place value unit.
You may also like…
© Teaching with a Mountain View
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.