Place Value Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these Place Value flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Place Value Flippers are a great way to teach and organize place value vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have an place value picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Place Value Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 24 Place Value Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a place value picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more place value vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the elementary pictures to hang on a place value bulletin board or word wall.
The 24 place value terms included are:
place value, place, value, base ten, expanded form (or expanded notation), standard form (or expanded notation), word form, digit, period, rounding, estimate, whole number, decimal number, decimal point, fraction, mixed number, ones, tens, hundreds, thousands, millions, tenths, hundredths, thousandths
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Place Value Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store