This is a collection of 8 different math journal and/or interactive notebook activities to use during a Place Value unit in math. They are designed with 4th and 5th grade standards in mind. The following activity pages are included:
- Vocabulary Matchbooks
- Place Value Chart (2 versions)
- Ways we Write Numbers
- Place Value Comparison Chart (2 versions)
- Comparison Number Lines (2 versions)
- Comparing Numbers (greater than, less than, or equal)
- Rounding Numbers to a Specific Place Value
- Showing Decimal Places
*The 2 versions included for some pages are with and without the decimal places.
While these pieces are interactive, they are also easy to use and should not take too much time up!