pistil, stamen, anther, pollen, egg, flower, seed, ovary, ova, plant sexual and asexual reproduction, runners, tubers, fragmentation, scientific drawing, diagrams, microscope practice, slides, labeling, laboratory experiment
Plant Reproduction - Complete Unit
Designed for a middle school or introductory level, high school science class. This product contains a variety of activities designed for a diverse classroom with a varied array of learning styles.
Included in this bundled unit are the following:
- Overhead transparency notes: Angiosperms vs. Gymnosperms
- Overhead transparency notes: Sexual vs. Asexual Reproduction
- Overhead transparency notes: Angiosperm Life Cycle
- Angiosperm Life Cycle Art Project
- Venn Diagram Warm-Up Activity: Angiosperm vs. Gymnosperm
- Venn Diagram Warm-Up Activity: Sexual vs. Asexual Reproduction
- Plant Reproduction Self Test
- Overhead transparency notes: Creating a Scientific Drawing
- Scientific Drawing Grade Sheet
- Angiosperm Laboratory Activity: Scientific Drawings and Microscope
- Angiosperm Laboratory Follow Up Questions and Conclusions
- Video Questions: Bill Nye "Flowers"