1. understand plate tectonic theory,
2. understand how continental drift has resulted in the current formation of Earth’s continents,
3. understand the three main types of plate boundaries (divergent, convergent, and transform),
4. understand how plate boundaries cause the formation of mountains, volcanoes and rifts,
5. understand how plate boundaries can cause earthquakes.
Each page invites your learner to interactive with the subject to engage the information. Lessons use audio, animation, virtual manipulatives and other engaging experiences. Our Lessons are compete with a lesson plan and a companion quiz so you can quickly prepare and evaluate your learners’ progress.
To use these lessons you will need a free viewer from SMART Technologies™ called SMART Notebook interactive Viewer. Here is the link to download that software if needed.
http://bit.ly/IS56tK This is the link to the free viewer.
Scroll down until you see "SMART Notebook Interactive Viewer" and then select your version, Mac or PC.