Also included in
- This resource includes 120 monthly themed fluency passages for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade. Why bundle? Because we understand that you have a range of learners in your classroom! These passages have similar themes, but they are differentiated at a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade reading level! There are 10 pa$56.00$90.00Save $34.00
Introducing, "Practically 1st Grade" Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions!
This resource is for:
• Kindergarten students who are already reading
• First Grade students who need lots of vocabulary and a passage that is a bit less complex
• English language learners who need focus on vocabulary and comprehension
One thing that was for certain is that these teachers aren't asking me to create these passages just for the fun of it...
These passages will be more interactive for our kindergarten students that are ready to read. These also will be helpful to our first grade students who need a bit more differentiation, as well as our English Language Learners in the primary setting.
By choosing this resource, you will be getting:
• 10 Practically 1st Grade Passages
• Vocabulary Words and Pictures
• Option 1: Comprehension Questions Short Answer
• Option 2: Multiple Choice (2) Short Answer (2) and Short Answer (1)
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Emily Garcia/Education to the Core, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Emily Liscom Garcia and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com