On this project, students will explore the use of a compass and a straight edge to create accurate designs using the basic geometric constructions.
- Accuracy — All lines must be carefully drawn with a pencil using only a straightedge, and compass. There should be no freehand drawing.
- Neatness — Attention to the look and neatness of the designs is important.
- Creativity — The original design should be unique and show some planning and effort.
- Effort – The more detailed, planned, colored, etc. the better!
- Meeting Deadlines / Following Directions – The project must satisfy the above expectations and be completed on time.
- Presentation: Mounting must be neat, organized and carefully presented together on your chosen background… the better it looks, the better your grade.
Wow factor is big here!
The task includes an adapted IB MYP assessment rubric for criterion B "Investigating patterns" and criterion C "Communication"
This task is distributed for free, please, consider leaving a comment and rating. Thank you!