As teachers, we make sure our Kindergartners know all of their letters and all of their sounds, but we usually don't make sure our students are able to recall them quickly enough so that blending comes easily. According to research, children must be able to recite up to 50 letter sounds in one minute, in order to begin blending effectively. This resource allows the teacher to intervene quickly to ensure students are able to become great readers, in just 5 minutes a day.
Included in this 22-page resource:
* Detailed instructional routine
* Fluency table that chart monthly intervention goals
* 16 weeks of letter name/sound fluency activities
* Ongoing Progress Monitoring Tracker
* Letter Name Correct Per Minute Daily Tracker
* Letter Sound Correct Per Minute Daily Tracker